Help me to help kick cancer's ass...AGAIN!
My experience riding in the 2016 MACA Ride to Conquer Cancer was so moving and inspiring that I decided to register straight away for the Ride in 2017. Sadly, I couldn't make that ride, so I'm doubling down this year and putting the call out to anyone who wants to get on board with a generous donation.
I ride with the MAMILS team. To date, the MAMILS have raised over $280,000 for cancer research, while the Ride itself has raised over $27M. The funds go toward stuff like:
* New methods to tackle pancreatic cancer
* Devising a new way to target liver cancer using nanoparticles
* Developing a tiny RNA, called a microRNA, to treat liver and head and neck cancer
* Developing an innovative way to treat triple negative breast cancer
* Treating advanced melanoma with small RNAs
This kind of cancer research is so important if we are to see this disease erradicated in our lifetimes. Please consider donating.
Thanks so much!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.